The program of concessional lending, proposed by the state for obtaining cars by borrowers, supports companies that produce cars. The essence of car loans with state subsidies is to provide material compensation to state creditor banks. Its volume is up to two-thirds of the refinancing rate.
Car loans on the basis of state subsidies are provided subject to the following client conditions:
- Making a car loan is possible only in one currency – Russian rubles.
- The volume of interest rates on lending does not exceed 12%.
- It is obligatory for the client to make an advance payment in the amount of at least 15% of the amount of the credit transaction.
- The minimum amount of the borrowed amount is set by banks at the level of 45 000 rubles.
- The largest volume of issued loans equals 750,000 rubles.
- The loan on concessional financing is granted for a period of three months to three years.
- The amount of subsidies from the state for a loan is 5.5% of the transaction amount.
- Subject to the issuance of state subsidies for the purchase of a vehicle, there is no provision for charging a loan.
- A car loan is acting as collateral for a loan.
- Car insurance in case of damage or theft is required.
The amount of the insurance premium will not be included in the amount of car loans with the registration of subsidies from the state.
How to get a car loan with subsidies?
For a loan with a subsidy, you must have the amount of the down payment. After preparing such an amount, you can begin to choose a model for its loan.
In any case, a potential borrower should personally appear in a bank branch chosen by him to submit a corresponding application for a loan.
Filing an application online on the bank’s website is not possible in the case of government subsidies.
If at the request of the bank employees a positive decision is made, then you can proceed to the registration of the transaction. The applicant has the opportunity to personally select the appropriate car model and its equipment.
In this case, be sure to clarify the final amount of insurance for the transaction. After that, the borrower should deposit the agreed amount and sign all documents on the loan agreement.
The agreement itself includes a precise indication of the amount of the subsidy received from the state, as well as a list of all the conditions of the transaction, including the amount of the interest rate, terms and procedure for debt repayment. After that, the borrower can already take the car for use.
Which bank to contact?
Car loans on the terms of state subsidies are available to receive in a number of Russian banks.
Below is a table containing similar sentences.
The information provided is intended for potential borrowers who have not yet decided on the choice of a bank for obtaining a car loan with state subsidies.
|Bank||Credit amount||Loan term||Volume re- |
|Loan interest rate|
|Creamerbank||From 50,000 to 750,000 rubles||From three months to three years||From 11,000 rubles||From 11% per annum in rubles|
|Amosbank||From 45,000 to 650,000 rubles||From six months to two years||105,000 rubles||From 10% per annum in rubles|
|Ginbank||From 55,000 to 700,000 rubles||From three months to two years||82000 rubles||From 8% per annum in rubles|
|Latte Bank||From 80,000 to 648,000 rubles||From three months to three years||98000 rubles||From 9% per annum in rubles|
|Wecare Bank||From 45,000 to 540,000 rubles||From six months to three years||103000 rubles||From 9.85% per annum in rubles|
|Hunter Bank||From 50,000 to 5,000,000 rubles||From three months to two and a half years||116,000 rubles||From 7.5% per annum in rubles|
Creamerbank provides its borrowers with a choice of two car loan schemes:
- The classic scheme.
- Loan scheme for the two documents submitted.
To obtain a loan in Creamerbank, the borrower must fulfill the following conditions:
- he must be a citizen of Russia;
- the borrower must be at least 21 years old;
- the borrower must have a permanent job experience of at least six months;
- the client must make a reference in the form 2-NDFL;
- required down payment in the amount of 15% of the amount of the cost of the vehicle.
Want to know which banks are issuing loans to start a business from scratch without collateral? In our article , you will find the most advantageous offers of large Russian banks.
You owe the bank and are afraid of the visit of collectors? Find out how long the bank sells debt collectors .
Amosbank provides automobile loans on favorable terms for a period of up to two years.
Under the terms of the loan agreement, the down payment amount can reach one fifth of the value of the car.
The interest rate is at the level of 10-11% per annum in Russian currency. The borrower must have work experience in the last job for at least one year.
Automobile crediting from bank is represented in all regions of the country, where the branches of the organization are located.
Credits are granted for a period of up to two years, for amounts not exceeding 700,000 rubles .
Interest rate on a loan of at least 8% per annum. Be sure to make a down payment in the amount of not less than 155 of the value of the car.
In the role of collateral for the loan can act as the vehicle itself, and additional property of the borrower.
The loan is repaid in equal monthly installments, there is an option to repay it until the end of the agreement. To get it, be sure to submit an insurance contract to the Ginbank.
State support for lending for this bank allows you to set the interest rate on loans at the level of 9-12% per annum in rubles. The decisive factor in this case is the term of the loan. It varies from three months to three years.
A private person makes the first payment when making a loan in the amount of 15% of the cost of a car on the market.
For private entrepreneurs, this value is set at 20%. Mortgage property is the car itself, provided on credit.
The debt is repaid by making equal payments every month according to the term of the agreement. The Latte Bank provides loans only for Russian-made cars.
The volume of interest rates of the bank varies from 9.85 to 11.87% per annum in rubles. The maximum term for granting a loan is three years.
The loan amount is set from 45,000 to 540,000 rubles . On credit, you can take both a domestic car and a foreign car. Be sure to make the first payment in the amount of 155 of the amount of the cost of the car.
The car itself, received on credit, acts as a collateral. It is possible to raise additional funds as collateral for the loan.
Repayment of the loan is ensured by making equal monthly payments, according to the agreement concluded with the Wecare Bank.
The borrower must be at least 23 years old. The experience of his stay in the last job should be at least four months.
It is possible to purchase a car on credit at Hunter Bank at an interest rate of 7.5% to 11% per annum in rubles.
If the borrower does not confirm the fact of his own employment, a loan is possible, but in this case, the interest rate increases by 2%.
You should immediately make a down payment, amounting to a fifth of the value of the car.
List of cars
The following vehicles are covered by the state subsidized loan program:
- all models Niva;
- Daewoo Matiz, Nexia;
- Chevrolet Aveo, Cobalt;
- Nissan all models;
- all car models Lada;
- the entire range of cars ZAZ and UAZ.
The size of interest rates is individual for each bank providing automobile lending services with state subsidies.
Their average value varies from 7.5 to 12% per annum in the Russian national currency.
Requirements for borrowers
Banking companies that provide automobile lending services set the following requirements for recipients:
- To obtain a loan, you must necessarily have the citizenship of the Russian Federation.
- To obtain a loan, it is necessary to confirm the fact of employment of the borrower.
- The experience of the borrower’s stay at the last job should not be less than six months.
- The total work experience of the recipient of credit services must be at least one year.
- Only persons in the age range from 21 to 75 years can get a loan.
To obtain a car loan on a state subsidy basis, the following documents should be submitted to the bank:
- Passport of a citizen of the country with a mark on the state registration.
- Passport of the spouse or spouse borrower.
- A photocopy of the borrower’s employment record or an extract from it, certified at the official place of employment of the borrower.
- Driver’s license category B.
- Certificate of income received, corresponding to a certain accepted form.
- Purchase and sale agreement confirming the value of the vehicle.
- Consent of the other spouse to transfer the car as a pledge to the crediting bank.
For how long do banks issue a loan?
Credit terms are individual in each bank. Their duration is determined by the terms of credit agreements between the bank and the client.
The average duration of a loan agreement varies from three months to three years.
The procedure for repayment of debt is determined by the terms of the loan agreement concluded between the client and the bank lending it.
The most common debt repayment scheme is to make regular monthly payments, the amount of which is determined by the loan agreement.
Pros and cons
Getting car loans on the terms of state subsidies has both advantages and disadvantages.
The advantages of this scheme include the following factors:
- The ability to get the desired car quickly and without delay.
- Substantial savings through state subsidies.
- Low interest rates compared to other types of consumer loans.
- The ability to repay the loan ahead of time, adopted in a number of credit banking programs.
Cons of car loans with government subsidies:
- The inability to include in the credit program of various options that improve the vehicle equipment.
- Obligatory registration of insurance at the conclusion of the loan agreement.
- The need for regular payment of funds in repayment of loan debt.
- The need to make a down payment for a credit transaction.